SPRING OUTFIT WISHLIST #3 | MATALAN

Sunday, April 06, 2014


As the weather is still drizzly and cold here at the moment, Its hard to get into the Spring/Summer mood. So This weeks outfit post has a pop of colour with the bright pink Tres Bien T-Shirt but I've added a Lightweight Navy Jacket into this wishlist as its too cold not to wear a jacket but too mild to wear a big winter coat. As usual I have gone for a pair of white high top trainers ( shocker ) and instead of going for my usual skinny jean style , I've gone for these light wash ripped slouch boyfriend jeans. I really like this outfit and think its casual but girly especially with the silver heart ring set. 

This outfit wishlist is all from Matalan and the complete outfit comes in at £79.50. Most of the items are pretty inexpensive but the jacket is £32 on its own which I think is pretty pricey for Matalan

What do you think of this Outfit wishlist? 

Sophie
x

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.