SPRING OUTIFIT WISHLIST #4 RIVER ISLAND | #2014BloggerChallenge

Saturday, April 26, 2014




I thought I'd push myself outside of my comfort zone a little bit with this outfit wishlist. I'm more of a skinny jeans kind of girl so I wanted to do a super girly outfit wishlist perfect for Spring. I would definitely wear this outfit If I was going for a nice lunch somewhere as its smart but still keeping the look a little casual with the Donut Print Tee. The Polka dot skirt makes this outfit a little bit rockabilly also which I love and I would style this outfit with my red hair in some kind of Paloma Faith up-do. 

This whole outfit and accessories is from River Island and is £126. This outfit is more on the pricey side compared to me outfit wishlists before but River Island clothes are always such good quality and are worth paying a little more for when they last longer and look great!

Hope your all having a great week!







*This post is part of the #2014BloggerChallenge, Topic 8 Spring OOTD. I am not affiliated / sponsored by any brands mentioned in this post. 

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

  1. Love this outfit idea - it's like a sassy Minnie Mouse aha :) x


    Angi~
    iidifferentworlds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. indeed it is :) Thank you , Im glad you like it :)
      x

      Delete
  2. What a lovely and girly outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that donut shirt! It's a bold statement. It reminds me of the Kylie Jenner crop top that used drippy words. Super cute! <33
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too stunning isn't it! Oh I love Kylie Jenner's style she is awesome! I loved that crop too! X

      Delete
  4. I love the Tshirt I ordered it today! :) X

    http://rinicawrites.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww awesome! Bet it will look so nice on you :) x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.