APRIL IN PICTURES | INSTAGRAM #1 | #2014BloggerChallenge

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Ive never done a week/day in the life photo challenge before but as part of the 2014Blogger Challenge the topic 7 is Photos! This post was supposed to go live between the 1st - 5th of April but I have been so busy and not very well lately that it will just have to go live now as I don't want to not do a topic, that would mean I'd failed the challenge, who's keeping tabs anyhoos :) I hadn't really posted much in a certain week or day so I've decided to share with you my month in pictures from my Instagram @SophieJenner1 . I hope you enjoy this post!
Pictures off my Instagram from 5th April - 21st April

Blueberry Muffin Cheese Cake & Cream, Iggy Azalea's Debut Album The New Classic, Easter Nails, Domino's Pizza Cookies/Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough Ice cream, Easter JibJab Fun, Domino's Pizza, I won Bubblemoon Easter Giveaway, Had my hair done FINALLY! Saturday Selfie, Dragon X Rocket Launch, International Space Station Live Stream, Ickle Baby Bot Lush Bath Bomb, Daisy Nails, National Sibling day, Sunday Selfie (with roots ) , Coffee & Scones, Scottie & Jodie with our new mice wall sticker, NYC nail polish post, Scottie Sleeping/Soft Kitty Collage.

So that was April, Can't believe its nearly May already! This year as every year has flown by. I hope you all had a lovely Easter and didn't over do it too much on the chocolate, I totally did and would have defo gained a few lbs this week.

Thanks for reading!
Sophie
X

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.