MY SPRING NAIL POLISH PICKS

Saturday, April 12, 2014


I love wearing bright nail polish all year round but especially in Spring, So I thought I'd show you my favourite spring nail polishes and explain why they are my favs...
First up is an oldie but I still love it as much as when I first got it a few years ago and that's the Rimmel London 60 Second polish in the shade Instyle Coral. This Shade is my favourite coral that I own and I've repurchased it a few times as its just so lush! Its the perfect shade for all skin tones and looks great in the sun! 

Next up is my all time Favourite Yellow nail polish. Its the Barry M Nail Paint which was last years summer Limited Edition polish. It has no name which is the only disappointing thing about this polish as its literally the BEST consistency for a yellow and is so opaque. I hate it when you have to paint coat after coat of a yellow to get the colour vivid enough and this is not the case at all with this polish. 

I literally don't think I've bought a Barry M nail polish which I haven't loved and my next fav is the Barry M Gelly Hi-shine polish called Key Lime. Its the brightest green I own and I love how shiny the finish of this polish is. It lasts ages without chipping also and is such a pretty shade!

The next polish is a Revlon Nail enamel in the shade Blue Lagoon.I actually won this polish in a giveaway last year and its beautiful. It is a baby blue shade with the nicest shimmer to it. It looks stunning when it catches the light and is very flattering on my nails. 

And Lastly, this polish will be no surprise to you all as I have featured it about 10x on my blog in the last few months.  Its the NYC Sidewalkers nail polish and I LOVE it! Its the quickest drying polish of them all and lasts ages. It goes with so many other polishes and is a perfect base for nail art also. Its also so pretty on its own and I find myself always reaching for this polish. 

I hope you all like this post! What are your spring nail polish favourites? 

Sophie
x

You Might Also Like

11 Comments

  1. Oooooh they all look so nice!!
    I love them all!

    http://tropicalcolours.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just painted my nails in Revlon's Blue Lagoon last night!! Haha such a nice colour hey? Super pretty for Spring & Summer :)!

    Cachoo Joo // CACHOO JOO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha thats funny! Its so pretty with the slightest shimmer, I love it! X

      Delete
  3. I love Barry M's nail paints, they are fab

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it all! I'm a great fan of Barry M nail polishes. I want to try a coral polish. They are so gorg!

    Jasmine xx
    For a Real Woman
    So easy Spanish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jasmine! I love Barry m too the new gelly lips look amazing :) x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.