Paris Nail Art...

Friday, June 11, 2010



Today i was bored and as Paris is the fashion theme of this summer at the moment i decided to do Paris inspired nail art, which for a first time attempt I'm pretty happy with how they turned out.
As in the pictures above the blue nails didn't look as good but i absolutely love love love the Paris red nail and the Eiffel tower red nails! I'm defo going to be uploading a tutorial onto YouTube of how to create this nail art as i checked and there isn't very many Paris inspired nail art tutorials on there at all.
Hope you liked this post, try it out if you like I'd love to see how you get on.
If u do happen to try it out post me your link on my comments and ill be sure to check it out :)
Sophie-lou x

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.