Fathers Day!

Monday, June 21, 2010


















































Yesterday in the UK it was fathers day and my dad is just the best dad in the world so Craig , My brother Robert and I Treated him to a lovely drive in the Countryside to get to one of our favourite Pubs The ChainBridge Inn. Its a lovely place to sit by the river and have a nice cold drink and as me and craig dont drink its a nice cold COKE! yumm nothing better in the sun! and... I baught my dad a Golf shirt and gold shoe tightner thingy to go with his present off my brother, a day at the celtic manor resort golfing! as you can imagine my Dad was chuffed with the presents as the Celtic manor resort is where the Rider Cup is being held in september and with his snazey new shirt aswell he can now look smart whilst playing golf :) x

He really is the most amazing dad anyone could wish for, he's always there for me and he's become one of my best friends in life!

Love you loads dad!

x Sophie-lou x


Above are a few photos from yesterday and one of the celtic manor resort for those of you who dont know what that is :)



You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. aww! you must have had fun, the scenery is gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. we did indeed have lots of fun thank you! :)
    wales is a beautiful place, i take the scenery for granted really! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to wales on a school trip once, we stayed in the old hotel where they filmed the sherlock holmes movie, hound of the baskervilles ( i think ) aaaah the countryside was amazing!

    glad u had a good time :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh thats cool , so you whitnessed how nice it is then :) what a lovely memory to have :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.