All Things Pink!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010



















Today besides Revision arghh!! I painted my nails in the garden as it was such lovely hot sunny weather :) I painted them a rasberry pink colour which i only like with my nails short and square, any longer than they are in the photos and personally i think this colour would look old fashioned. This colour also matched perfectly to my earings i bought from Primark a few weeks ago in a set therefore i decided to do a make up look to tie in all the pink for a hot pink summer look :)
I realise i could have done my eye brown before these pictures but I'd been busy revising all day so ignore the horrible eyebrows :)
Nails:
The nail varnished i used is sooo cheap its unbelievable but has great coverage with just two coats, goes on really smooth and dryes soooo quick and its only about a £1 from bodycare lol :) wooooo!
Eyes:
Beauties Factory eye shadow pallet- colours 1, 2, 3 & 4 labelled in the picture above. And a black pencil liner on my top lashes.

Lips:
For my lips i used the boots natural collection moister renew lipstick in shade rose petal with the Nivea lip care gloss over the top for extra shine.
I hope you enjoy this post as much as i enjoyed putting the look all together for you all :) drop us a comment if you like this look x
Sophie-lou x




You Might Also Like

2 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.