Brown smokey eye...

Thursday, June 10, 2010




This is the eye make up look that im wearing on the pictures of my new hair colour :) i used...
Face- Revlon colour stay foundaion, Rimmel face bronzer, Rimmel blusher quad.
Eyes- the dark brown eye shadow from my newly discovered eye pallet, (pictures above)
Asda George eye liner cream pencil, smudged out useing my MAC 219SE, maybelline the colossal volume express mascara which is great as its got a huge brush with a smaller tip so it gets to the smaller lashes aswell :)
Lips- no products just the foundation from when i applied my face makeup.
Top photo is edited in photoshop but my hair un-edited, its the true colour.
Hope you like this look, ill do a tutorial on the Hair colour box models make up later today.
Sophie-lou x

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. ooooooh very subtle really really suits u and loving the hair 10/10 from me :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thanks sarah, thats a really high top ranking for the hair =] =] YAY! =] =] thank youuu !
    Sophie-lou x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your hair and eyes- beautiful!

    Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kεℓℓί.Kεℓ§σ , thanks for commenting :) x your blogs awesome! x
    Sophie-lou x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.