NOTD: Rimmel London Sunrise...

Wednesday, June 09, 2010




(The first product picture doesn't really do it justice as its off google images)

Following on from my coral summer make up look yesterday i decided to file my nails short before they start looking like claws because they are so long and paint them a beautiful coral colour to match my summer make up look :)
This nail polish i fell in love with this time last year when i stumbled upon it in Boots, its from the Rimmel London 60seconds range and its called 420 sunrise. Its a beautiful coral summer colour with a slight glittery shimmer and as Ive said before i don't really prefer to wear metallic on my nails but this colour just looks so cute and is subtle as well on the nail quite like a nudeish colour but different enough to be commented on and noticed. last year when i first bought this nail polish everyone i knew commented on how different and nice it is looked. Its about £3.49 as well which for the coverage and the lasting power of this varnish is a really good price! Excuse the slightly messy application i was in a rush today :)
Hope you enjoyed this post!
Sophie-lou x

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.