Paris French Manicure...

Thursday, June 17, 2010







Today i decided to try the paris eiffel tower nail art in silver on a french manicure. i think it looks ok but im not 100% happy with the towers yet as its only my second attempt at this nail art and on my self it was a lot harder also i used silver which was harder to work with than thhe black i used before x
hope you like them anyhoo and when i do them again ill post and see how if ive improved :) the pictures are a lil inclear as i took them in the night but hope you like anyway.

Sophie-lou x

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. I really like this, and I love how you chose the 4th finger to do it on, Looks amazing :] xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks carmen :) i rearly do my nail art on anyother finger as it just makes that bit more classy on the 4th only :) x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.