NOTD: Rimmel London 60seconds...

Tuesday, June 08, 2010




Here is my first Nail Of The Day! and I'm wearing the Rimmel London 60seconds nail polish in the shade 819 Green With Envy. Its got a new Nouveau pro-cision brush for easier application , it only takes one coat as well which is great as there's not many nail polishes that are one coat to get the intense colour anymore and it will last longer! Also it actually does what it says on the bottle which is dyed in under 60 seconds which is also great as it can be applied just before a day/ night out in a hurry without having to wait ages for your nails to dry.
I love this colour as teal is my favourite colour anyway and this metallic teal green just looks great as its eye catching and has the WOW factor on the nail. I personally much more enjoy wearing matte colours on my nails as some metallic can be old fashioned but this one is such an 'IN' colour that it over rides the 'Old fashioned' take on metallic.
Thanks for reading x
Sophie-lou x

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. I must try this nail varnish out, it sounds fab! Thanks for sharing!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats ok it is very good , ive had it on since Friday now and theres still no chips which is great! x
    sophie-lou
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.