My Youtube Videos...

Monday, June 14, 2010

Here are a few of my Youtube videos from last year which i thought you might like to see as you may not have seen them on my channel . I've got nail tutorials, hair tutorials and make up tutorials :) Excuse the shape on my nails in these videos as they are a few years old now and i used to be a terrible nail biter hense the horid nails but now they are filed pamper shaped and painted which is great!

First here are a few of my nail tutorials:

Pretty Pink Valentines Day Nail Tutorial:


Pink Leopard Print Nail Tutorial:


Pink & Glitter Flicks Tutorial:


Elmo Nail Art Tutorial:


Here are my hair tutorials from last year also:

Bohemian Style Updo:


Lauren Conrad speidi wedding hair tutorial :


And finally here is my make up tutorial:


I hope you like these tutorials and if you have any requests comment below i will definatly be sure to do them as soon as possible.
Thanks for reading,
Sophie-Lou x

You Might Also Like

7 Comments

  1. cor you've been busy! lol thanks for following, I loved the bohemian hair look :] carmen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks carmen :) x thats ok your blogs great! x
    sophie-lou x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting :) I'm following you now!

    XOXO

    hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Hardcore makeup junkie :) x thank youuu ! x x
    sophie-lou x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the comment and for following! cute blog! i'm following you too :)

    ashleyannebeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks so much for the comment!
    awesome! i can't wait to check out that post!! :)
    thank you SO much for the perfume suggestions! i can't wait to smell them next time i go shopping!! :)

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats ok ashley im glad to be of help :) theres a few comments on the perfume post of a few more suggestions from my followers so thats great aswell ! i have lots to smell next time im out n about aswell lol x
    sophie-lou x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.