BOUTIQUE RELAXING BATH SOAK REVIEW

Thursday, August 06, 2015



There's nothing I love more than relaxing in a lovely hot bubble bath after a long day in work...well of course I love cake and a nice cuppa a little bit more but I do love a good bubble bath! For me its the perfect way to relax and unwind after a stressful day and Ive tried a load of bubble baths and bath soaks over the years but this one is just divine! Its by Boutique and its their White Nectarine & Pear Relaxing Bath Soak*. Its also got extracts of Lyche, honey and White Willow which together with the Nectarine and Pear smells beautiful! 

I simply pour some of this under running hot water and wait for the bath to bubble up. This bath soak also makes my skin feel so soft! Its a little oily feeling when your in the bath but once your out of the bath and dry your skin feels like you've been for a spa day! Its so moisturising and smells amazing on my skin. Its a really luxurious bath soak and I love it! 

This bath soak is available from GraceCole.co.uk and is £6.00 so not a cheap bath product but doesn't brake the bank either. Its well worth it if you ask me as its so luxurious and the packaging is also really pretty! 

Let me know your favourite bath time products in the comments, Id love to try some new ones!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.