BORN PRETTY FUNKY SUMMER NAIL WRAPS

Monday, August 10, 2015

I love funky nails all year round but for summer especially! There's just something about a bright colourful mani that just screams summer and this one is just that. Born Pretty Store sent me these nail wraps ages ago and I completely forgot I had them. They are the Charming Moustache Geo Tower Patterned Nail Stickers*. They are totally more nail wrap than nail stickers but they are just peal off and stick on so I would call them Sticky Nail Wraps hehe. These are only £1.86 so are super cheap and so easy to use! Also If you use the code USTX31 you will receive a 10% discount. 

I'm not normally a fan of nail wraps or all over stickers as I find they peel at the edges of my nails so I end up peeling them off but these where a lot more sticky than ones Ive used before. I still ended up peeling them off after a day or so as the edges did peel a little. I should have sealed them with a top coat or even tried to sandwich them in a gel layer. That said these are perfect for a quick easy manicure which looks super effective! These will stand out in a crowd for sure with the air balloon, moustache and tower designs, I really like them for summer! There was a Santa print on the one nail but I just discarded that for now as its summer... Aint nobody got time for Santa right now!

What do you think? Would you rock these nail wraps this summer?

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.