DHC RESVERATROL SKINCARE RANGE

Friday, August 28, 2015

Skincare is a huge part of my everyday routine as I have normal/dry skin, I have to make sure I've got a nice moisturiser which doesn't brake me out but also hydrates my dry patches throughout the day! It's so hard to find a nice balance of products and I think with DHC's Resveratrol range I've found that healthy balance for my skin.
DHC skincare is the No.1 skincare brand from Japan.The Resveratrol range features a facial toner, a serum and a moisturiser. Resveratrol is a polyphenol antioxidant found in the skin of red grapes which helps fight visible signs of ageing. It's a super luxurious brand and the Resveratrol range is deeply hydrating and promotes smoother, younger looking skin. 

Resveratrol Toner Lotion is a really great toner for use after you've removed your makeup. I use it morning and night on a few cotton pads just before applying my serum and it makes my skin feel totally clean and fresh without drying out my skin. It's apparently great for boosting your skins natural moisture barrier and I can honestly say my skin has been less dry in patches since I've been using this toner.
Resveratrol Serum is so perfect! It's light and soaks into my skin really quickly! It doesn't leave my skin feeling tacky or greasy at all and my skin feels so hydrated once I've applied this serum! I'd not used a serum before but I'm a total convert now and love the formula! It also hasn't broken my skin out at all which I normally find when I change moisturisers or face creams.
Resveratrol Moisturising Cream is a very thick luxurious moisturising cream. It's super thick and I'm really enjoy using it before bed. It's way to heavy on my skin for day wear as it does feel a tad greasy around my eyes and that's one thing I can't stand a moisturiser feeling like under my makeup all day. Using it before bed is perfect though as my skin feels really soft and smooth when I wake up. 

I love the DHC Resveratrol skincare range and would love to repurchase it once these products run out. It's got more of a high end price point than any of my other skincare products but if they make my skin look and feel amazing then the price is worth it. 

Have you tried any DHC skincare products? Let me know in the comments if you have and if you haven't, let me know if this skincare range would be something youd try?

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.