A SATURDAY SURPRISE PARCEL

Saturday, August 08, 2015



This morning we woke up to this gorgeous surprise parcel from what looked like Hotel Chocolat from the packaging! As I get quite a lot of blogger mail from companies to review,  I was totally confused as I wasn't expecting anything from Hotel Chocolat but once I'd opened the parcel I soon realised what it was! My lovely friend Amy had send me this parcel of my fav chocolates as a thank you present for helping her recently redesign her blog and template. 

I cannot say how thankful I am for this lush surprise and think its just such a thoughtful nice gesture! Thank you so much Amy

It would mean so much to me if you could all go check out Amy's blog! Let her know you came from this post and be sure to follow her on bloglovin or via email! 

I hope your all having a fantastic start to your weekend! I know I am now with these chocolates to enjoy :) They are my ultimate fav Eton Mess Chocolates and a Mississippi Mid Pie Slab, which are just totally delicious! If you haven't had Hotel Chocolat chocolates before I HIGHLY recommend you do as they are phenomenal! They are expensive but such a nice treat!

X



You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.