W7 COSMETICS REVIEW

Monday, August 24, 2015


W7 Cosmetics have always been a fav of mine since I discovered their benefit Hula Dupe called Honolulu.  They are so affordable and have some real hidden gems within their cosmetics range! They recently sent me a few of their products to review and I'm really enjoying them so far. The three products I received where the W7 Brow Parlour, the Double Act Blush and Bronzer Duo and a Super Kiss Lip gloss in he shade 


I am absolutely loving the new Brow Parlour as its perfect and so compact! It features two brown shades a light and a dark shade. It also has a brow highlighter and a brow wax. The handy tin ALSO comes with tweezers and a mini spooley brow brush.I find that the lighter shade is a little too light for me, its probably aimed at blonde's and the darker shade is a little too warm and on the red side, so I mix them together with my brow brush and its the perfect shade. It doesn't make my eyebrows look too orange toned and it really compliments my red hair without looking as though I've got red brows. 


The Double Act box is a gorgeous Blush and Bronzer duo box. Its a really nice iridescent peachy pink shade with a warm tones glittery bronzer. I really like the blusher but personally I prefer bronzers which don't have any shimmer in them so the brozner for me is a little glittery but if you like that sort of bronzer then you'll love it! Its perfect for summer as its super shimmery and would be great to pop in your holiday makeup bag as its so compact and combines two products in one so saves space. 

Now I'm not normally a fan of lip glosses as I'm yet to find one that isn't super sticky! But this w7 Super Kiss Lipgloss is lovely! Its a lush coral shade and it smells amazing! It looks lovely with the double act box blush and bronzer as the shades really work well together! Its really pigmented also and it remind me of the Beauty UK glosses which are actually the only other glosses that I highly recommend for pigmentation and non-stickiness. 


Have you tried any of these w7 products? Whats your favourite w7 product from their range, let me know in the comments!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.