YANKEE CANDLE ORANGE SPLASH VOTIVE & HOLDER

Monday, May 26, 2014

Craig's sister Lisa recently bought us this cute little Yankee Tea light holder , its so cute and has a metal handle kind of like a little bucket. Lisa also kindly got us the Orange Splash votive to place inside the holder. We hadn't smelt the orange splash scent before so we where very excited to start burning it and see what it was like...after I'd taken photos of it of course :)
We love the colour of the holder and there where a ton of other lovely colours in store. There was a lush bottle green colour which I loved too but we decided on the orange once Lisa has gotten us the Orange Splash Votive as it matched and would look pretty once the wax had melted in the holder.
As this is a tea light holder not a votive holder, there is room inside for the votive to move around. The special votive holders are more of a snug fit for the votive but we preferred the look of the tea light holder to the votive holder as its more rounded and quirky looking. I love that it has the embossed glass Yankee Candle branding and I can't wait to get more votive for inside as I think the colours will look awesome burning inside of the orange holder. 

The orange splash votive didn't smell as strong as we expected it to as it smelt super strong and lovely in the packaging but when it was burning it wasn't a very strong scent. I'm not sure if that is because of the scent or because the votive's don't give off much fragrance compared to the jars or the wax tarts but we will be sure to pick up the same scent in the tart form and see how strong that is in comparison. 

Have you tried the Yankee Orange Splash Votive? What's your thoughts?

Thanks for reading!




You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. That is so sweet, I would love that little holder! I've never tried/heard of Yankee Orange Splash, although I would imagine it to be scented as an orange creamsicle of sorts. Bummer that you found it not to smell as strong as you'd have liked. I think that's one of the worst things to experience with candles, hahah!

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva
    www.stephanieheva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little holder! Love this! My favourite scent is vanilla so I'm obsessed with vanilla candles!

    http://tropicalcolours.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could find one of these. Yankee Candles are my favorite and my favorite candle is Sweet Pea. I love it, if you haven't already you should try it.

    ~Miss Megan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.