ARK CANDLE DISCOVERY COLLECTION REVIEW

Wednesday, May 07, 2014

As you all know I recently reviewed Ark skincare and loved it! If you haven't already read my review of the age aware skincare discovery collection I will link it here. Whilst browsing their website I noticed Ark also do a range of home aromatics from reed defusers to room sprays and these cute little scented candles. This is the Candle Discovery collection* and it includes three mini sized candles in the Ark fragrances Living,Loving and Lounging...
The candles are really cute and the packaging is lovely! I'm a sucker for nice packaging and the glass cubes in which the candles are housed are so pretty. The coloures used for the logo and fragrance label are modern and simple which I like a lot.
So what do these candles smell like? This is what Ark say...


Take a sensory journey to discover our three signature candle fragrances:
LIVING: A Zesty blend of Grapefruit, Orange, Bergamot and Lime, mixed with the herbal, sweet scent of Lavender. Add in a pulsating burst of Rosemary, Peppermint and Eucalyptus for a refreshingly green, reassuringly positive fragrance.
LOVING: A creamy-sweet, floral heart of Rose, Jasmine and Orange flower with a hint of green and soft citrus notes. Peppered with Cinnamon, Clove and Bay spices. Precious woods and resins of Rosewood, Labdanum, Frankinscense and Myrhh envelop you in an emotionally warming glow.
LOUNGING: A heady fusion of florals Ylang Ylang, Jasmine and Mimosa, rich, exotic and intensely sweet, livened up by warm citrus notes of Orange, Mandarin and Bergmot. A Wood-spicy base or oriental Vanilla with Patcholi, Sandalwood and Vetiver brings a deep sense of connectedness.

The candles do not disappoint as they are beautiful aromatic scents which fill my house with a calming and uplifting ambiance. They are very spicy/woody which I wasn't 100% sure on at first as I prefer citrus/fruity scents more for everyday use in my home but they are the perfect candles for when I'm in the bath as they are super relaxing and when used with my Ark Face mask, Its as though I'm at a spar!
I love how to candles burn also as they created a pool of wax around the wick and fill my bathroom instantly with fragrance.

These candles are smaller than I expected but to try each fragrance in this mini size collection its £32. The full size candles are £27 each and are 4x the size of the mini candles. when purchased from Arkskincare.com.

I hope you have enjoyed this review! Let me know if you've tried Ark Skincare already and your thought on the products?

I'm in love with the  Ark Age Prepare Clear Skin Cleanser still as it smells Divine and feels like honey cleansing my skin, its so smooth and it leaves my skin feeling amazing!


You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. We've actually never heard of Ark before, but we'll have to check them out because these look amazing! We're suckers for floral and fruity scents, so this post has all our sensea tingling!!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ark is lovely! I prefer their skincare to their home fragrance but they are very luxury and aromatic! Thanks for your comment!
      X

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.