CHERRY NAILS

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Last week I asked Craig what design I should paint my nails as I was feeling a little uninspired, I should have known what he would say as he is obsessed with all things Cherry flavoured at the moment. I've never done Cherry nail art before so they aren't the best cherries but I think they look really cute and summery with the green and red accent nails.


I used my Barry M All in one nail polish as a base and top coat, Barry M Belly Hi-shine polish in the shade Keylime for the cherry stems and accent nail, Seventeen Ruby Red for the cherries and The colour workshop French White as my base polish for my cherry nail art.

I love how easy these cherry's are to achieve as all you have to do is use a dotting tool to dot little cherry shapes evenly spaced on your nail and then add two little stems and a couple of leaves. They don't have to be perfect as you can see my stems are a little wonky but the overall effect looks really pretty!
I love these colours together and think that this nail art look would be perfect for summer and is so quick and easy to do. Perfect for beginners starting out with nail art.

If you recreate this nail art , I'd love to see your pictures so be sure to @ me on twitter and Instagram and use the #SophieJennerNailArt , @sophiejenner on twitter and @sophiejenner1 on Instagram. 

I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend!

You Might Also Like

7 Comments

  1. Very cute! Love the mix of red and green solid with the print. I would have only thought to do like red and print or green and print.. Not both! I'm glad you've thought of it so I'll be more likely to think that way in the future, haha!

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva
    www.stephanieheva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephanie! I'm so glad you like what I did with the colours :) I'd love to see your nails if you recreate this look :) x

      Delete
  2. Super cute! I love that Barry M green.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you , I'm so glad you like it! Its a beautiful shade :) x

      Delete
  3. Looks very season-appropriate!
    Melissa
    xx
    ps. check out our MAC Giveaway http://scarlettsmua.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/100-followers-giveaway-mac-lipstick.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.