CHARLIES NAIL ART HAUL

Friday, May 30, 2014

Yesterday I was lucky enough to receive this awesome nail art package from charliesnailart.co.uk . Charlie has been so lovely and has sent me loads of lush new nail art products which are all suitable to use on my natural nails. There are water decals, 3D nail art shapes, glitter, gems and glue so I'm going to be very busy creating funky nail designs and I cant wait to share them with you.
Charlie's Nail Art was founded in 2012 by Charlie who is a qualified nail technician based in Derby, UK. Luckily for us, Charlie stocks over 450 quality nail art products at fantastic prices and has amazing feedback from hundreds of her customers. I received my parcel next day which is really quick and I think most orders placed Monday to Friday before 2pm will be received the next working day. There's so many great products on her website , there is something for everyone.
I can't wait to try out these water decals as I love water decal as they are so easy to use and look so effective. The feathers are glittery also so I think they will be beautiful for summer. The sugar skulls also are exactly my style and they look awesome with the floral skulls and crossedbones. 
I also got lots of 3D nail art in a sample pack which includes cupcakes, flowers, mickey mouse, cherries, bows and moustaches so loads of looks to be created with these. I think when used with the glue also they will last quite a while on my nails, so I really look forward to trying these out.
And lastly I think my favourite product as they are the most unusual are these fimo 3D playing cards. They are slightly flexible so will conform to the nail better and probably last ages when stuck on with glue. I think these will look amazing for a poker inspired manicure.


Are you a nail tech Or just LOVE decorating your nails?... Be sure to check out Charlie's Nail Art as there are loads of products at super low prices and if you need any help or advice on a product, Charlie is really friendly and she will be more than happy to help you achieve perfect nail art!



You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. I'll have to go see the site, I am a nail tech and I LOVE decorating my nails hahah! I'd never heard of them, so I'm glad you've shared this post! I love everything here.

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva
    www.stephanieheva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.