Village Candle Review

Sunday, May 11, 2014


I have been trying out the village candles for well over a month now so that I could give you all a true review of them! I absolutely love Village Candles and Can't wait to try out the new spring/summer range as they look and sound amazing. I think the village candles that I have tried have lasted a lot longer than the Yankee jars I've purchased in the past which is great as they are cheaper than Yankee candles too! 

I'd love to know if you've tried any Village Candles and if so which fragrance is your favourite? 

I hope your all having a great weekend!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.