SPRING OUTFIT WISHLIST #5 | TOPSHOP

Thursday, May 29, 2014



The weather here in Wales is still so miserable its hard to believe its June in 3 days. Last week I nearly started to make a summer outfit wishlist as it was so hot here but as its still spring and the weather has deteriorated drastically , here is my 5th Spring Outfit wishlist and this ones from Topshop. 
I love the patterned floral jeans and think they are perfect for a smart casual look. As the Jeans are quite bright, I've chosen to go for a basic long line black cami and simple white pointed flats. As we still need jackets and even coats in this weather , I think the white denim jacket is really nice and would look lush with the black, blue and white Floral Jeans. Topshop always have a stunning selection of handbags and this bag is no exception. Its monochrome  but has the perfect shade of blue side panels to match the jeans and add a pop of colour to the handbag. The outfit in total comes to £143.00 which is a lot of money but you can wear each piece with so many other outfits, I think you would get your monies worth out of this spring and summer.

Let me know what you think of this outfit?

Thanks for reading!



You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. I love the jeans! They would make the outfit so interesting! http://rosebeautynow.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit. Love the colours and pattern and the accessories!

    www.lululovesfilms.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.