What I ate - My Typical day - Weight Watchers

Monday, July 15, 2013

Hello,

I thought it would be interesting and helpful to anyone doing weight watchers or thinking about starting weight watchers , to see what I eat/ate on a typical day doing weight watchers. 


So I'll start off by explaining that I'm allowed 26 weight watchers pro points a day and then I have 49 extra pro points to use for treats , emergency meals out or alcohol. But as I'm teetotal I don't use any of my extra 49 for drink , I generally use mine as and when through out the week for treats. As I'm getting closer to my ultimate weight loss goal I will be cutting out more and more of my 49's and just sticking to my 26 a day. 

Breakfast -
Cup of tea, with 1 sugar = 1
Aldi Benefit cereal = 3
Milk 142ml = 1
(I use the 142ml for my cereal and my tea so its only 1 point)
Banana on my cereal = 0
Weight watchers peanut butter chocolate bar =2

Total breakfast = 7 points 


Lunch -
Glass of diet coke -  0
Chicken breast strips  40g = 1 D
Salad - tomatoes - cucumber -iceburg lettuce = 0

Total lunch = 1 point



Snack -
Maoam Mao mix - 20g = 2 points


Dinner - 
Aldi's lasagne - 300g = 11
New potatoes - 100g = 2
Frozen mixed veg = 0

Total dinner = 13



After dinner snack/ desert -

Weight watchers rich toffee chocolate bar = 2
Maoam Mao mix - 10g = 1

Total desert = 3


Total points = 26

So there you have it! My typical 26 point day on weight watchers.
Like I said I do normally go over my 26 for treats so I will post a day where I didn't stick to 26 next so you can see where I have more points. 

My pizza or pasta dinner nights aren't very good for my 26 point days so I will post that next!

I also have a full list of everything I have worked out points for so if anyone would like to see that, then let me know and I will post that :-) 

Hope this helps! 

Thanks for reading!

Sophie
X



You Might Also Like

6 Comments

  1. Omg. I lost 80 pounds on Weight Watchers. AMAZING program! Your breakfast looked so yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's amazing 80 pounds! If you don't mind me asking, over how long did you loose the weight! X I've lost 23lb in 13 weeks , still going towards my goal :-) I should have lost 2.5 stone once I'm at my ultimate goal x let me know if you would like more of these style posts x x x

      Delete
  2. That salad looks so good! I'm not doing WW, but I have been tracking my calories. It really does help noting what all you put in your body! I've dropped a total of 26 lbs and 14 since I started counting calories a little over a month ago!
    xxx

    PS: thanks for your sweet comment, I'm about to follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Savannah! That's awesome! Yeah as long as you are watching what you eat it really does help! I didn't realise how much over eating I was doing before lol but knowing now what fills me up on weight watchers, I've shocked myself with what I used to eat x

      thank you for following back, I've been a fan of your blog for a few years now :-). X x x

      Delete
  3. Sophie thank you so much for visiting La Dolce Moda!
    I just followed back!
    And great job with your points-day :)

    Best,
    Francesca
    La Dolce Moda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Francesca! Thank you so much for following back! Thank you :) Ive still got a bit of weight to lose but im getting towards my goal slowly :) x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.