Paramore Still Into You Inspired Nail Art

Monday, July 15, 2013

(Not my image)



Hello!
I hope you have all had a fantastic weekend! The weather here is boiling!! Its soo hot , I think we are finally getting summer!! wooo about time!!! 

Anyway, Here is a picture of my Paramore Still Into You Inspired Nails that I painted a few weeks ago. 

As you can see from the picture and Video above, I have tried to feature the key features of the video in my nail art. 

The nail polishes I used were - 
17 Nail polish in the shade - catwalk couture
Asda George Nail polish in the shade - Sherbet Fizz
Nail art Striper's in black and Yellow
17 Glitter Top coat



I hope you all liked this post and Nail art!

Thank for reading!

Sophie 
x

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. What's the brand of the jacket ?? And where to buy with price if possible . Thanks a lot :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.