Rose Nail Art

Sunday, July 28, 2013


I filmed a video tutorial today for this pretty rose and stripes nail art. I really enjoyed filming this nail art as its really easy and great for beginners. The rose design looks so much harder to paint than it is and I always get so many compliments when I wear this design on my nails. 



I painted the rose nail art onto my forefinger and ring finger nails and on my other nails I painted a ombre stripe design using four different shades of pink and a white nail striper.

The stripe ombre design I saw on Miss Jen Fabulous's channel on YouTube and its super easy so I thought I would incorporate it into my nail art.


I will be uploading this nail art tutorial soon on my YouTube channel so if your not all ready, please subscribe to my channel so your notified straight away of any new videos from me! 

I hope you like this nail art! 
Hope your all having a great weekend, I've enjoyed the rain this weekend as it was cool enough to film and edit a few videos in the office :-)  


Thank you for reading!
Sophie 
X


You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. I love your nail art very much and very inspire with your work. really amazing. please tell us some hints to make this nail art I want to also make on my mom's nails. she have lots of craze makeup and different art.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.