REV UK Wishlist #1

Wednesday, July 24, 2013



As you can see I have found yet another clothing store online with some great fashion pieces that have caught my eye.


So I've made a little clothing wishlist above and I will list every item show in the picture below with prices and a link straight to the item from RevUk.com 

Purple Aztec Print Racer Maxi Dress - £15.00 

Belted Fuchsia Maxi Dress- £10.00


RevUk.com also have cosmetics on their site and I found some great nail polish colours!










I think Revuk.com's clothing and cosmetics are great and I cant wait to place an order with them soon!

Hope you like this post! Let me know if you have ordered from RevUK and what you thought of your purchases!

Thanks for reading!

Sophie
x


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.