OOTD - Summer #1

Thursday, July 18, 2013


Im going to start doing regular Outfit of the day posts and I just wanted to share with you my Outfit of the day #1 for summer, as its boiling weather here at the moment and its so nice to finally be getting summer!

I haven't got a clear photo of me wearing this first Outfit but I will post one as soon as I've got one. 

Top - I have wanted this top from ASDA George for agesss!! and I have been eyeing it online and I thought i had missed it on the online ASDA sale a few weeks ago but to my surprise, I found one size 12 on my local ASDA sale rack and just had to buy it. I probably should have bought a 10 now as I've lost weight and its a little baggy on the arms But there was only a 12 left and I loved the print so much, I just could not leave it on the rack for £5!!! Bargain!!! 

Shorts - My shorts are from Primark last year but they are a nice length a little above my knee and very comfortable. I think they were around £8-£10 last year. 

Shoes - My Flip Flops were also from Primark last year when we didn't get a summer at all and I didn't even get to wear them last year. I had forgotten I had them so I was pleased when I dug them out of my wardrobe and realized they matched perfectly! I think they cost around £5 last year.

I love this outfit! As you know I love my cats and any cats so anything cat print immediately catches my eye and I just think this print is super cute. I Love this colour of coral also , its more on the orangey side of coral but Its so summery! The material of this top is polyester/cotton but it has a bobbley kind of finish to the top and its really comfortable!

I hope you enjoyed this post! I hopefully will have more summer OOTD's coming very soon!

Thanks for reading!

Sophie

x




You Might Also Like

2 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.