Scottie's 2nd Birthday!!!

Monday, July 15, 2013


It was my Scottie's 2nd birthday Thursday so as I did last year , I made him and Jodie birthday hats and I have to admit last year they weren't too pleased with the hats but this year they weren't bothered at all! They both looked super cute and posed for many photos as I just had to instagram/tweet/blog all about it!

So here are a few pictures from Scotties birthday for you all!



Scottie & I 


Scottie in his birthday hat!


Scottie posing

Jodie and Scottie before and after the party lol! 
FYI there was no actual party but a pretend party lol x


 Hope you enjoyed this post,

Thanks for reading!

Sophie
X


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.