What I Got For Christmas 2012! Christmas Haul!

Sunday, February 17, 2013




Hi! 

Here is my What I Got For Christmas 2012 Haul. I've watched so many of these videos on YouTube and decided to film my own as i was very lucky and I really appreciated every gift that i received this Christmas

This video is in no way bragging about what i received, its just sharing with you my gifts as i love seeing what everyone got and thought you would all like to see mine x 

Sorry i have been a rubbish blogger lately, I've just started filming regular YouTube videos and life is hectic at the moment so I will try my best to Blog , Tweet , YouTube and Share my beauty related photographs and videos on Beautylish as often as possible.

Sophie
       x


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.