Rita Ora Brits Awards 2013 Make-up Tutorial

Tuesday, February 26, 2013




Hi! 
This is my Rita Ora The Brit Awards Make-up Tutorial  x I hope you like it, if you do please thumbs up this video and subscribe for more videos from me.
Let me know on here in the comments or on Twitter if you do recreate this look, I would love to see your photos! @SophieJenner 
x

Leave me a comment letting me know what videos you would like me to film next :) x 

Thanks for watching!
Sophie 

Products Mentioned - 




The colours i used are the colours circled in the picture below.


Mini Beauties Factory 120 Eye Pallet Review-

This Beauties Factory 120 Colour eye shadow pallet is just amazing! I use it all the time for make up looks and it just has every eye shadow that you would ever need, if your make up look is a neutral one or a bold eye look then this pallet is perfect! Its a really amazing pallet and its a very reasonable price too! I got mine for £21.99 from the Beauties Factory Website linked above and below. The colours are very pigmented so you don't need much product on your brush at all, and they are also build-able too so you can build up a colour to your desired intensity. 

I have also used this pallet on my cheeks and lips also as blush and lip stain. Its so versatile and compact!

Check out Beauties Factory Online as they have amazing products and they are very good quality!

Lipstick- Pink Cosmetics London - Tease 



Brushes- 
Eye Brow Brush - Mac 266
Eye Shadow Brush - Mac 219
Eye Shadow Blending Brush - Mac 224
Concealer Brush - Mac 252


Thanks for reading and watching!

Sophie
x

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.