Babyliss Pro Conical Curling Wand Tutorial/Review

Sunday, February 17, 2013




Here is my Babyliss Pro Conical Curling Wand Tutorial/Review Video. I mentioned this Curling Wand in my What I Got For Christmas Haul and wanted to show you exactly how I use it to tight curl and loose curl my hair. I love this wand. I was very unsure on whether to buy a curling wand at all before Christmas as my hair is very thick and doesn't normally hold a curl well unless its been curled with my GHD straighteners  As my hair is naturally straight curls made with any other styler normally fall out very fast so I did a lot of research before deciding to buy this one as I needed to make sure it would work on my hair. 

There were tons of reviews on numerous websites about the babyliss curling wand which said that it was really good and worked on a whole load of different types of hair, long, short, thin, thick, coloured etc so i decided that a babyliss Curling wand was the one I would buy. I then managed to get the Babyliss Pro Curling wand which is this one and its amazing! 

I got my wand from Sally's. It was £34.99 reduced to £24.99 then as I have a Sally's Trade Card which entitles me to discount, I actually payed £19.99 at the till. I was really happy with this price and the wand for the money is amazing! It in my opinion is as good as high priced curlers and the sales advisers in Sally's agreed that it was just as good.

If your looking to try a curling wand, I recommend trying this wand out, as I said before my hair is very thick and long and holds the curls made with this wand really well and they last all day! So if your hair isn't as long as mine and not as thick then I think it would be amazing for you.

Hope this Tutorial and Review help you decide if your on the hunt for a new curling wand or wanting to try something new.

Thanks for reading and watching!

Sophie 
x

Disclaimer: I have not been payed to give this review and tutorial. I bought this Babyliss Wand with my own money and haven't been sponsored by Babyliss or Sally's Beauty Supplies or Sally's Express.

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Here is my Babyliss Pro Conical Curling Wand Tutorial/Review Video. I mentioned this Curling Wand in my What I Got For Christmas Haul and ... cbabylisspro.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.