GEEK Nail Art

Saturday, February 23, 2013


I decided to do this Nail art as the GEEK NERD DWEEB T-shirts have been really popular in nearly every shop at the moment. So I jumped on the bang wagon and came up with this nail art design. 


I used Avon's Nail Polish in the shade Orange Creamsicle and a Black Nail Art Pen which I bought from Primark which has a small pen nip for precision and a thin nail art brush. 


I love the Avon Nail wear Pro Nail Polishes as they are really pigmented and opaque  I think I applied two coats of this polish but its so nice and smooth. I also used my Seche Vite Top coat once I had finished my nails. The Seche Vite top coat is really highly raved about but I just don't get it. I do love how glossy my nails look once they have dried and this top coat is super quick drying but I just find it chips so quickly and doesn't last very long at all. Its supposed to be the BEST top coat around but as I've said I find it chips and most the time literally a day after I've painted them (if that) then I find a whole nail of polish will peel off in one piece. 

Let me know if you have the same experience with Seche Vite Top Coat. Also leave me a comment letting me know your FAV Top coat please , I need to replace this one with a good long lasting one.

Thanks for reading!

Sophie 
x

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.