Whats In My Make-up Bag?

Sunday, February 17, 2013





Hi!

This is my first Whats In My Make-Up Bag Video x I hope you like it, if you do please thumbs up this video and subscribe for more videos from me.

Thanks for watching! 
x 

Products Mentioned - 
Moisturiser - Accessorize Body Butter 
Primer - Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer 002
Foundation - Revlon ColorStay in the shade Buff 150 for combination/oily skin 
Concealer - Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
Powder - Rimmel Stay Matt Pressed Powder in the shade 001 Transparent 
Bronzer - Rimmel Natural Bronzer in the shade 022 Sun Bronze
Blush - Accessorize Blusher in the shade Scandal
Lipstick- Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in the shade 006 Pink Blush
Lipstick - Rimmel Colour Show Off Lipstick in the shade 020 Shake-Up Pink
Bronzer Brush - Avon Big Kabuki 
Foundation Brush - Mac 187 Stippling Brush
Eye Brow Brush - Mac 266 Brush


Sophie
x

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.