Wow Things here have changed!

Tuesday, May 01, 2012

HI, 
Soooo Ive been a crappy blogger lately and havent posted a blog post in agesss sorry :( ive been super busy looking after my two babies (the cats ) and got a bit addicted to twitter lately so i post more stuff on there at the moment x If you'd like to follow me my twitter is @sophie jenner  without the space obv i just didnt want google picking it and and spamming me :) x I tweet mostly about my cats and my nail art and food lol sounds interesting i know :) x 

Things on blogger have changed dramatically and im just trying to figure it all out now. 
Hope you have all been well and I would say enjoying the weather but not everyone likes to sit inside and listen to the rain :) x 

Sophie
x

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.