OOTD: Rose Skull Top!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010



Outfit-
Here is my outfit of the day casual :) its my new asda rose skull print tee and i love it its soo
cumfy and looks really nice on with my jeans and my linens :) x And ive paired this outfit up with my hot pink earings from primarni to match my top and my black flops from primarni also .

Makeup-
My make up is simply my everyday make up, for my foundation ive used my al time fav foundation Revlon colour stay in the shade buff. Then ive used rimmels bronzing pressed powder to set my foundation and to give me a sun kissed glow. Ive also used rimmels quad blusher and applied it to the apples of my cheacks using my mac 187 brush to give me a blushed look not a cakey look to my blushes. And then for the eyes ive used nothing but mascara which was no7 extravigant lashes which is great once you have gotten used to using the square brush as it is quite hard to use without getting it all over your skin. But this mascara is sooo good if your looking for length and volume without clumps and if you have long lashes anyway and you have curled them pre mascara then you will love this mascara its amazing! My lashes look false literally i love it lol !

My birthdays just around the corner so many more clothes and make up hauls to come cant wait to show you all and ive also now just got my HD camera working with some editing software so ill be uploading loads more tutorials to my utube and my blog for you all to see :) cant wait !
Thanks for reading ,
Sophie-lou
x

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.