ASDA George- Half price sale!!!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Today I went down to my local Asda with Craig to do a weeks food shopping and as i walked past the clothes isles to get to the food i realised it was half price on the tops i wanted in the summer !! omg! i was sooo happy coz i really wanted all the tops their and they had my fave ones in my sizes and they were all £4 reduced from £8! Bargain ! So after i'd picked my faves it turned out it was only going to cost me £12 for 3 Tops woooohooo!

Here are what tops i got, I'm planning on wearing the long line vests with my linens
and my skinnys now and when it gets colder wear the tops with my long line cardigan which will look super cute and slimming as its all long line :) Happy Happy Happy! x
Hope you like , did anyone else manage to get the best stuff from the half price rails at Asda ?
Let me know x
Thanks for reading ,

Sophie-Lou x

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.