New Nail Varnishes....

Friday, August 06, 2010







My lovely bf craig treated me to some new nail varnishes today yay! thanks craig :) x love you loads x
Well i got 3 boots 17 nail varnishes two from the lasting fix range called Fairy cake which is a lovely baby pink which i have wanted for ages as ive been looking for an all over black baby pink colour which is completely opaique which is realy hard to find as not many pinks that are soo light are opaique so i love it :) x And the other called Mint Choc Chip which is a pale blue grey colour but its beautiful and it claimes to last upto 5 days which im sure it will as ive owned two other lasting fix polishes and they have lasted longer that 5 days with out chipping which is great.
And the other varnish was from the fast finsih range called Catwalk Couture which is a lushhh dolphine blue colour which at first glanse looks a block matt colour but then looking close at the colour it has a slight shimmer to it which i love, a really different interesting colour.
Im really pleased with both of these nail varnishes and above is a photo of the nail varnishes in the bottle and ill be sure to add pictures of the colours on my nails soon x

Above is the pictures of fairy cake and Mint Choc chip on my nails , the first picture of it on my nails is a more representative picture to the actual colour as the bottom picture is a bit bright x

Thanks for reading x Whats your favourite boots 17 nail polish colour ? x

Sophie-lou x

You Might Also Like

14 Comments

  1. hey luvvie! Thanx for the tag :D and oooooo I looove fairy cake :D I have a dark purple lasting fix which I got in a gift pack thingy, gorgeous colour. I really like their nail polishes :] xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey carmen x aw thats ok it was well deserved x yeh i love all the 17 polishes and they r very simular to rimmels shades a lot of the time which is v.good as you can get two 17 polishes for the price of one rimmel :) x
    x
    sophie-lou x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried any of the 17 nail polishes, but I've heard loads of good things about them !! I looove the turquoise colour :)
    Just found your blog, I love it, its soo cute !!
    It would be great if you could check my blog out sometime,
    - Beth x
    http://www.beautymarked24.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey beth , thanks for your kind words, yeah i noticed you were a new follower thanks so much! ill be sure to check out your blog now :) x yeh the 17 polishes are really good , great colour range and staying power i love them :) x
    Sophie-lou x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey am follwing, nice blog girl x

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ lipstickgyal - thank youuuu :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just picked up two of these in Mint Choc Chip and Lemon Sherbet! They are really pretty on, I really love the baby pink colour as well, may have to go pick it up from Boots! Your blog is really lovely as well!

    Jenn xx

    http://beautybloggings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey jenn :) yeh i love all the colours , if you go to boots in the next couple of days they are selling the a travel kit thing with a nail varnish 17 grapefruit , lipgloss and a water proof mascara for £1.50 and the nail varnish is normal size aswell :O it was a free gift when you spend over £6 on 17 but now its £1.50 so grab that if you can :) x going to get me one of those 2 moz :)
    Thanks for your comment x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Sophie for following my blog :)

    I followed you too and cute nails!

    cupcakescoffeeandkisses.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found it via someone elses blog! You had left a comment including the link to your blog and I love checking out new blogs! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww thats great then x thanks for giving my blog a chance to shine :) x
    sophie-lou x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing. How long do they normally last?

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Beauty Addict- Thanks for commenting , The lasting fix states it lasts 5 days without chipping and i wore the pink for a week and im wearing Mint Choc now and have been for 4 days and i dont plan on taking it off untill it chips as its beautiful, but i was a bit dissapointed with the fast finish range as it was fast drying, shiney and a beautiful colour blue bit i found it started to chip on my right hand after about 2 days of wear which isnt so good x
    Hope this answers your question , if you need more info on the 17 polishes i will be sure to help :) x
    Sophie-lou x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the blue colour!x

    golden-indigo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.