Katie & Logan Go home sweet home....

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

This pic of logan isnt one off my camera
its from the hospital photographer.
Love it x






Shes such a good mummy!


All tucked in to his car seat awwwww!
This is just the cutest such a lovely lil face!

Today Katie was told she could go home from hospital after giving birth to her beautiful boy Logan :) x he is sooooo cute x hes so good ,was very relaxed on the journey home in the car and has settled really well with his mummy at his lovely home x Cant wait to see him again v.soonx

Here are some more picys of Logan with mummy and all the rest of the family and me :)

Sophie-Lou x

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. so cute! congratulation

    xoxo
    http://lovesljd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.