My 1st HD Tutorial...

Tuesday, August 31, 2010



To watch in full HD Head over to my youtube channel Here.
Here is my 1st YouTube tutorial in HD woo I'm soo chuffed ! i finally got camera working with video editing software which is great as that means i can now upload all my tutorials in hd and edit them with sound instead of caption yay!
So This Tutorial is my black and grey smokey eyes look which is quite a glam eyes look not an everyday eye look really x I used my 120 pro pallet by beauties factory. Unfortunately my camera's battery ran out at the end before i could apply my black mascara but i assure you this wont happen again as i will defo be more prepared but i hope you enjoyed the look and look forward to sharing many more makeup/hair and nail looks with you :) x
Thanks for reading and watching !
Sophie-Lou
x

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.