My Lovely follower award week 2...

Thursday, August 05, 2010


Hello girlies, here is My award that i made a few weeks ago for 5 lucky followers! I made this award with one of my own photographs which i tookthe other day in my garden :) I hope you like this award and hopefully with the help of you lovely followers if your awarded with this award you may pass it on and share this award.
The rules of this award are:
1. Once you recieve this award you must post a picture on your blog that is special to you and state why it is special.
2.You must post this award on your blog and thank the lovely person who gave you this award.
3.And last of all...Pass this award on to 5 lovely followers of your choice in appreciation of their follow :)
The 5 lovely followers to recieve the My Lovely Follower Award are....
Enjoy girlies!
Sophie-lou x

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. Thanks for this sweetie! I will pop it on my blog now!

    Thank you, Jemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh thankyou :) - sorry for the delay, havent got proper blogger access on holiday!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Welcome girlies x @ daisy - ooo how lovely where are you on holiday too? x
    Sophie-lou x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.