Trend Tuesday | Spring Pastels Noir

Tuesday, March 31, 2015


OK ...so I missed a few Trend Tuesdays AGAIN! And I can't even make an excuse, just that life got in the way , Ok so I did make an excuse hehe. This Trend Tuesday is featuring clothing and accessories from River Island. I love the clothes in River, and always find them such great quality. The Weather here in the UK is STILL rainy, cold and perfect pastel wellie weather. We normally have a warmer run up to Spring but its been so cold here that I'm still rocking my khaki winter coat with numerous layers underneath. I Love this Noir Grey roll sleeve tee with the ripped distressed skinny's , and you all know how much I LIVE in my ripped skinny's. I don't normally like chunky jewelry but this white rubber chain would look really cute with the tee and the wellies. And That Satchel though...Sooooo pretty! Such a cute mint colour with gold buckles. 

I have also been busy this week redesigning my blog template and installing Disqus to manage my comments. I hope you all like it and will now find my blog easier to use , read and comment on :) Let me know in the comments below what you all think of it?

Hope your all having a nice day!

You Might Also Like

15 Comments

  1. That mint satchel from River Island is gorgeous. I really wanted their lilac bag, but thought $60 USD was too much for a bag I'd only carry around for springtime! Hopefully when I'm not being strict with my money I can pick one up ;0


    Much Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steph :) yeah your right $60 for a spring bag would be redic hehe I'm sure our cheaper shops like new look and Primark would have a £10 dupe :) nah stay strict you'll be happier and richer in the long run with fabulous cheaper alternatives, that's what I do :) x
    Hugs
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Alice! Its awesome isn't it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with pastel satchels. Really need to get my hands on one :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute aren't they :) thanks for commenting Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Approved

    Subject: Re: Comment on http://sophiejenner.blogspot.com/2015/03/trend-tuesday-spring-pastels-noir.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love pastels in spring and mixing them with blacks, whites & greys! Unfortunately here in Australia we're in Autumn and we have to rug up a bit more!

    http://alyshamayy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love pastels with blacks, whites & greys in the spring! Unfortunately for us Australians we're in Autumn and have to put on a few more layers!

    http://alyshamayy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those wellies are adorable - perfect for a festival :) I really like the distressed jeans too! xx

    Magpie Jasmine | Zoeva Brush Set Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aren't they!! I love them! X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me too! AW wow that's mad! Love layering though in autumn hehe :) just so mad its autumn for you now ! *minds blown* x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.