SOMEDAY BLUE GLITTER EASTER NAILS

Thursday, April 02, 2015

As its Easter bank holiday this weekend and being Inspired by my latest Trend Tuesday Post, I've gone for a more pastel manicure today. I used one of my favourite pastel blue polishes from Vivo called Someday. Its the perfect paatel Tiffany Blue shade, But I didn't want to leave it as a flat colour so I also used my 17 Glitter Top coat which just adds the perfect amount of tiny multi coloured glitter to each nail. 

I love these two polishes together and think its perfect for Easter but also think it would look great around Christmas as a Frozen themed manicure. I normally do some sort of Easter nail art but I've been so busy this week that finding time for hours of nail art has been impossible! I may have time this weekend so keep an eye on my Instagram page to see if I get round to creating an Easter Themed Manicure. 

Dont forget you can now comment below via disqus and if you haven't got a disqus account be sure to comment as a guest . 

Let me know in the comments what polishes are your fav for Spring / Easter ?

You Might Also Like

19 Comments

  1. Lovely nail colour, looks perfect for spring! <3

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty color. I like the small, dainty sparkles. They give off just the right amount of shine.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh this is lovely :)) i have a giveaway on that i'd love you to join!


    mfashionfreak♥blog
    GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is a nice Tiffany blue! I agree the sparkles together with the blue are beautiful!! Hope things settle down so you can break after this busy week!! Enjoy your Easter!!


    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Carmen, they really do don't they! Look so pretty in the sun light also x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much Stephanie, I'm glad you agree :) aww me too! Bank holiday weekend now so even if works busy this weekend, we aren't back in till Tuesday hehe :) x thanks you too!!
    Hugs
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing post!!

    had a great read thanks for sharing :D

    cute blog !!

    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous robin's egg blue! Love the depth you added with the sparkles. Definitely the perfect Easter manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you :) Will take a look at your blog :) Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much Clementine! Such a lovely description ' Robin's egg blue' I should have used that hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this beautiful shade. For the longest time I was anti-blue on nails. I literally went from one shade of pink to the next. It was madness. Recently though, I've been loving beautiful pastels. My favorite is periwinkle. (: Have an excellent Easter weekend Sophie!
    www.accordingtokiki123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Kiki, Me too! I have like a thousand nail polishes and probs 70% of those are pinks hehe! yeah cant go wrong with a pastel this time of year :) Ohh Ill have to have a google at Periwinkle Thanks x You too!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, that`s such a stunning colour. I don`t buy many nail polishes, but this is just stunning. Where can I find it? I would love to give it a try.

    http://sowhatsfashionabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you :) Its super cheap its 80p on their website at the moment :) http://www.vivocosmetics.co.uk/nail-varnish I totally forgot to link it sorry x Hope this helps and you get to try it :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks, I`ll have a look at their website and see what else I like.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your welcome! There's loads on there and amazing prices especially with their Easter sale on also at the mo :) x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kendra Stricklin4 April 2015 at 17:23

    This is such the perfect color for Easter! I also love the glitter on top, so pretty!!


    xx
    Kendra | stnkrbug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.