WEEKEND VLOGS

Monday, April 27, 2015

As I have had 2 months off from filming YouTube videos , I really wanted to get back into the swing of things but as its been such nice weather at the moment we are rarely in the house after work, so I've been finding it hard to film beauty relates videos. Therefore I decided that I'd vlog when we are out and about and that way I still get to upload without having to schedule time to set lights up, film and edit. 

I hope you all enjoy my first 2 vlogs and as I said we didn't really get up to too much other than a nice relaxing cycle , a chilled food shop and a rave in the car :) 


Let me know in the comments what you think of my vlogs or if you vlog be sure to leave your links below...I love a good nosey at someone else's day :)

Hope your all having a great end to your weekend!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.