VUNK WALL STICKERS FACEBOOK COMPETITION

Friday, May 01, 2015

Hello! As you all know I've been working super hard designing new wall sticker designs for Craig & my website Vunk.co.uk! And as its the bank holiday we have decided to host a Competition over on our Facebook page. If you could all please go over and like & share the Competition that would be greatly appreciated as we would love to give one of our Nursery Wall Stickers to a family that would really love it! 

Click here to check out our Facebook Competition!

Thank you!
I hope you all have amazing plans for this bank holiday weekend! 
Sophie
x

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. These stickers are lovely and this is a nice competition!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tanya! Be sure to enter via tha link :) only 1 day left to enter x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.