LILAC OMBRE FEATHER NAILS...OHHH AND GLITTER

Saturday, May 30, 2015


I totally forgot I had this stunning purple glitter from Charlies Nail art and since doing my nails last week with loose glitter, I realised how easy it was to use with my gel topcoat. Charlies Nail Art  have always had the prettiest nail art products and I absolutely love the quality of their nail art stickers and accessories. I also used my  Fing'rs Edge Ombre Kit in lilac to create the ombre base for my nail art. I love these polishes they are so easy to use, really quick drying and so convenient having all the shades you need for an ombre effect in one kit. 

Using the Charlies Nail Art Feather Nail Art Stickers  I placed those on my ring and thumb finger nails. These are so pretty and the pack comes in a variety of different colours. The glitter is amazing, its so fine and sparkles so nice in sunlight. I finished off my manicure with the Charlies Nail Art Heart Rhinestones in lilac as this just made the manicure extra cute and these rhinestones very often come free with certain orders on special deal weekends on Charlie's websites so be sure to sign up to her news letter to be notified of all the latest offers and deals! 

What nail art or polish are you rocking this weekend? Let me know in the comments below!
X

You Might Also Like

13 Comments

  1. These are absolutely gorgeous and so cute, I want them! x

    Gemma Louise | Just Little Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Gemma! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your nails are perfection, I love the design!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore nail design but I never have the patience, so on my nails usually is one color, no extras.

    LindaLibraLoca:
    Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh, nice nails :) I love all shades of purple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, love the feathers!

    shewhoisshort.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, they are cute aren't they :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Rachel! I'm so glad you like it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been reaching for my purple polishes a lot more lately. Perhaps it's the lilacs, the lavender? Whatever the case, I'm hooked. You are awesome at nails! These totally look professional!
    www.accordingtokiki.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your nail art is gorgeous! Particularly like this one :)
    xx

    http://anotherbeautyblogger1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.