ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Wednesday, April 22, 2015



I love a good pastel nail polish for spring and I really wanted to try a gel sandwich again with my Sensationail Home Gel Manicure Kit. A Gel sandwich as I explained before is a layer of regular nail polish sandwiched between a two layers of gel base and gel top coat. This way I can use all my regular nail polishes with my gel system so my manicure lasts and looks professionally done. This time Ive chosen to sandwich my Soigne Nail polish in the shade Limonade Rose*. I really like this pink as its so clean and girly. Its the perfect spring pastel shade which is opaque with 2 coats. It also looks so nice with a glitter over the top as I did in my Pink Glitter Fairies blog post. 

What are your favourite nail polish shades for spring? Let me know in the comments below :)

Hope your all having a fantastic week so far!

You Might Also Like

9 Comments

  1. Such a beautiful color. I totally wore a pink top today. (; My favorite pastel pink is Butter London Teddy Girl. Also loving Sally Hansen Sugar Fix this Spring.
    www.accordingtokiki.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice colour ! And great post, my favourite nail polish shade for summer is the L Esprit from American Apparel Nail Lacquer. It's the best colour for me ! (:

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pink color, these kinds are truly the best for spring. I love the Mean Girls reference, too!! Glad to hear you're still loving your gel system and are able to use your regular polishes with it!


    Much Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty polish.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Stephanie! Aww haha I know could resist using the mean girls ref lol especially as I was wearing my pink jumper x I am indeed loving my gel system its so convenient and a gel sandwich with regular polishes is my go to now, just lasts so much longer! X
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh I'll have to have a google at that one x it sounds amazing?! X thanks for your comment x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha that's so funny! Thanks for commenting x awww those tho shades look so pretty , I've just Googled them :) thanks for the recommendations x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.