TREND TUESDAY (ON THURSDAY) | THE GREY MIDI

Thursday, March 05, 2015

Trend Tuesday is late again, two weeks late in fact and on a Thursday! Total fail on my behalf but its here now and I've already scheduled next weeks so it will NOT be late hehe! 

I've had my eye on this grey midi dress from River Island for a while now , its still so cold here in the UK and I'm not dressing for spring at all yet which is annoying. Its got 3/4 length sleeves and is a ribbed material which would be really comfy to wear. I've never had a leather jacket and this one along with the peep toe zip heels and leather buckle satchel, I think would look awesome together. 

This outfit is pretty prices as its all from River Island but I'm sure I could find cheaper alternatives in Primark , although Primarks window at the moment is all spring / summer themed which looks bizarre as its freezing and raining all the time! 

I love this outfit and think with a scarf or a statement necklace it can really be dressed up and down. 

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Hahaha I love the title of this post. "on thursday". I love the picks. I've really been liking neutral colors lately. I think it's easier to handle and swap with other items in my closet. I feel like I have more to wear with less... If that makes sense. LOL. I LOVE/NEED that satchel. So awesome..

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i know ive been so rubbish at keeping trend Tuesday on a Tuesday haha x This weeks IS going to be on time tho hehe x aw i love neutrals too! it is so much easier to mix and match x yeah it does make sense lol :) I know its so nice isnt it! Do you have a river island where you live? or is it just uk?
      x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.