MAKEUP REVOLUTION NAKED UNDERNEATH FAUX FUR PALETTE REVIEW

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Makeup Revolution have well and truly taken the drugstore makeup world by storm in the last year and when they keep coming out with AMAZING new product launches its easy to see why they are fast becoming the BEST drugstore beauty brand. For someone who hardly ever wore eye-shadow unless I was filming a tutorial, I've built up quite the collection of palettes from makeup revolution over the last few months and this one is the latest release from them. Its called the Naked Underneath Faux Fur Palette and its full of 16 wonderfully pigmented natural and smokey shadows...


This palette is £7.99 which for the quality of the packaging and shadows is amazing value for money! The variation of shades and the fact that the shadows have a film over them with names on is phenomenal. My only negative about their other palettes I own was that I would have loved names on the shadows as its easier when filming tutorials to name which shadows I used and this palette has sorted that issue out. 
The pigmentation and consistency is lovely and I really can't rave about these enough. They aren't chalky at all and the matte shades are perfect for everyday looks. The shimmer shades are so pigmented and smooth that I don't find in get a lot of fall out when I use them which is great! I find them all quite creamy to use, if that makes sense for powder eye shadows. They just feel so luxurious to use, I don't think anyone using them would guess they where drugstore shadows.
Now the packaging on the other hand, for me not so great. Its faux fur so 100% animal friendly BUT I find it sheds quite a bit and for a eye product I don't really want the packaging shedding little black hairs. I have since removed my faux fur from my palette as its only stuck on the plastic lid and now it doesn't look as pretty as it did but I find it much easier to use. 

As you can tell apart from the faux fur packaging , I absolutely adore this new Makeup revolution palette and I highly recommend it as the shadows are beautiful! It also features a full size mirror like most of the makeup rev palettes which I love as its so clear and perfect for travelling! 

I hope you've all had an amazing week! Let me know which makeup revolution products are your favourite??

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

10 Comments

  1. Yess!! I remember talking about the name problem briefly with you! So glad they named this palette. It looks like a beautiful set of shadows. I had a great week, I hope you did, too!!

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know so glad they must have heard a load of us bloggers saying about it and decided to fix it for us hehe x we did indeed have a rant about it haha! Hopefully all of their new palettes will have names such an amazing extra touch x AW I'm glad to hear you had a great week! All bar catching Craig's man flu , we had a good one also :) thanks x
      Hugs x x x

      Delete
  2. I love Makeup Revolution, they have the best eye shadow palettes I ever tried. This looks beyond gorgeous, you can create so many different looks with it.

    http://sowhatsfashionabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This palette looks like it's got some really gorgeous and wearable shades!! I'm not too sure about the packaging tho, like you said!!

    Rachel | beautyandthebird.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely can create loads of different looks with this palette! Its so versatile! Makeup revolution are by far my fav brand at the mo for palettes! Such amazing quality x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know so glad they must have heard a load of us bloggers saying about it and decided to fix it for us hehe x we did indeed have a rant about it haha! Hopefully all of their new palettes will have names such an amazing extra touch x AW I'm glad to hear you had a great week! All bar catching Craig's man flu , we had a good one also :) thanks x
    Hugs x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really has! Its so pretty x yeah the packagings a bit tacky and annoying but now I've removed the fur it's not as frustrating when the fur would shed x thanks for your comment! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. These shades look lovely for everyday. I don't believe we have Makeup revolution here in the US, but I could be totally wrong.
    www.accordingtokiki123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this this palette! It's one of my favourites and the shades are spot on. x

    Kate | A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  9. they are perfect Kiki :) I think they do international shipping as ive seen a few US bloggers/ youtubers raving about makeup rev also hehe x Hope that helps! Id love for you to try them for yourself! let me know if you do :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.