Sinful Colours Nail Polish | DareDevil |

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sinful Colours Nail Polish | DareDevil | Day Light Photo 

Hello! I hope your all having a great bank holiday weekend! I have a review for you today of my newest addition to my sinful colours nail polish collection. It's called Daredevil and Its a bright neon metallic fuchsia pink. I talked about it a bit in my mini shopping haul , but I have worn this polish since Wednesday and had to tell you all about it as I've fallen in love with it!
I picked up this polish from my local poundland for £1 which is a saving of £1 as the sinful colours RRP is £1.99 in boots. I wanted this polish as I recently mentioned I had bought the Barry m limited edition pink and was really disappointed with it as it wasn't what it looked like in the bottle once it was on my nails at all. So I needed to find a polish that would be what I thought the Barry M would be , if that makes sense.

Sinful Colours Nail Polish | DareDevil | Photo With Flash

I'm so happy with this polish on my nails as its exactly what it looks like in the bottle! Its bright, neon and an unusual blue toned pink which looks amazing in all lights!

I painted my nails on Wednesday with this polish and its lasted me a good 4 days with minimal chipping which is really good for me as I'm very hard on my nails and normally polish without top coat or even with top coat lasts me just over a day before it chips off in big chunks.

Sinful Colours Nail Polish | DareDevil | Photo Without Flash

The finish is normal polish finish. Not matt not super glossy but its nice and I do really like it! Its very similar and almost a dupe to Orly oh cabana boy , which is good as its a lot cheaper than Orly and just as pretty.

If you can get your hands on thus polish then its defo a nice addition to any nail polish collection and its immediately one of my all time fav polishes. 


I hope you enjoyed my review and let me know which sinful colours polishes are your fav!

Thanks for reading!

Sophie
X



You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.